Friday, July 22, 2011

Outlet for Obsession

So It Begins...

I have spent much of the past 6 years researching and experiencing the life of being a homeschooling dad, despite wanting my kids to participate in public schools like so many other kids.  Homeschooling was not exactly by choice since my previous wife became so obsessed with making sure out kids stayed out of public school that she sued me for divorce largely due to our differences of opinion over how to educate and socialize our two elementary school boys.  The battle is still being fought  In the meantime,  I want a healthy outlet for my obsession over this matter.  Who knows, maybe I will find other parents who face similar challenges.  (I know I'm not alone in this)

This blog will be my evolutionary work in progress.  I'm open to answer questions or hold civil conversations regarding homeschooling, co-parenting with your significant other who has very different opinions, or other related subjects.  Here goes my new adventure.  Enjoy and participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment